The House of CHANEL is the guest of honour at the next International Festival of Fashion and Photography in Hyères, taking place between April 23rd and 27th, 2015 at the villa Noailles, built in the 1920s by the architect Robert Mallet-Stevens for the art patrons Charles and Marie-Laure de Noailles. Karl Lagerfeld will be the Artistic Director of this 30th annual festival. Virginie Viard, CHANEL’s Creative Studio Director is the President of the fashion jury. Eric Pfrunder, Image Director at CHANEL Fashion it the President of the photography jury.
The shortlisted fashion designers are ten young fashion designer of 6 different nationalities.
- Anna Bornhold Womenswear, Germany
- Christina Braun Womenswear, Germany
- Yiyu Chen Womenswear, Taiwan
- Sophie Harand Menswear, France
- Heini-Maria Hynynen & Elina Aarela Menswear, Finland
- Elina Maattanen Womenswear, Finland
- Guillem Rodriguez Bernat Menswear, Spain
- Sophie Salekari Womenswear, Finland
- Annelie Schubert Womenswear, Germany-France
- Wieke Sinnige Womenswear, Netherlands
The Shortlisted photographers are ten young photographers, of 9 different nationalities.
- Jeannie Abert France
- Sushant Chhabria India
- Wawrzyniec Kolbusz Poland
- Evangelia Kranioti Greece
- Sjoerd Knibbeler Netherlands
- David Magnusson Sweden
- Filippo Patrese Italy
- Thomas Rousset France
- Polly Tootal United Kingdom
- Oezden Yorulmaz Germany